Got this from Aiza and Thea.
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? I married when I was 28, after we were sure S passed the bar. LOL!
2. What color do you like most? Black.
I should have done this a lot earlier, as I forgot one of them…until today.My Godchildren are:
- Debbie (at a confirmation)
- Lionel (my yaya’s eldest son)
- Sam (my MBA classmate’s daughter)
- Mandy (Stan’s cousin’s daughter)
- MJ (Stan’s other cousin’s son)
- Angela (our friend’s daughter)
- Nico (our other friend’s son)
- Thea (another cousin’s daughter)
- Lucas (another friend’s son)
############ START COPY HERE ############This meme was created to remind us “Ninongs” and “Ninangs” the number of our Godchildren and our responsibility towards them as they grow and mature as better Christians. Here are the rules:1. List all the names of your Inaanak or Godchildren according to the format above (if you still remember them haha).2. Tag at least 5 (minimum)3. Update the Tag TrainThe Tag Train Started Here – Bluepanjeet – Mhel – Jennie – Jen – (Put Your Link Here) -############ END COPY HERE ############I’m tagging:Mec – Ella
Because I am busy to write about what I want to, but I still want to update my blog, I’m thankful Popski tagged me. LOL. This is a lazy person’s way to blog…
5 Things Found In My Bag
- wallet & coin purse
- Aveeno Lip Moisturizer
- my USB thumb drive
- my hair accessories
- my hairbrush
Since I accepted the consulting job, I’ve been busy busy busy. That plus the kids, next9, and advocacy work. I’m not complaining though. =)
Which explains why I haven’t blogged nor have I answered tags! (Sorry sorry Popski and Aiza!)
Hopefully, this’ll make up for it (and I hope I don’t double the stuff on my 93 things about me!):
Wow another tag from Lizzz!
1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends?
* Our friends E and E have a baby girl, E, and they’re pregnant again.
* S’s cousin C has a baby girl, M.
* Another couple, E and V have a baby girl, R, who’s adorable!
* My sister C and her husband J have a not-so-baby-girl, J.
* And, well, maybe after the weddings we’ll be attending, there’ll be another baby soon.