I’m been sick since last night. And I hate feeling sick only because I hardly am.
My joints hurt (eto pala yung feeling!), my head hurts, my throat hurts!
But despite all that, these are the highlights of my “I feel like sh*t sick” day…
- P offering to get me water, and made me a cheese sandwich to go with it. (Dry lang nga kaya half lang nakain ko!)
- K kissing my forehead.
- P massaging my back so I don’t need to get a masseuse anymore.
- K saying, “Mommy, follow me…’I, J** T**, says, K loves you’ ” (P’s been making him swear recently because he messes up P’s things.)
- P offering to punas me if I can’t take a bath.
- K bringing in a banana for me so I can eat it (because a banana always makes him feel well–daw.)