I got this off Amazing Space. Thanks, Honey, even if I haven’t met you–but this sure will be fun! I miss UP
To commemorate our centennial year…University of the Philippines
1. Student number? 89-00964 (I cannot believe I still remember that!).
2. College? I started with the College of Home Economics, but moved to the School of Economics because my parents thought that a “broad business course” would be a better choice. To me, it was both “economics” so okay lang. Lol! Then I did College of Business Administration for MBA in 95.
3. Ano ang course mo? (What did you Major in?) BS Business Economics 93 and MBA 97.
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kick out? (Did you shift majors/Courses or were you a kicked out of your College)? Shifted from BS HRA to BS Business Economics
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT? (Where did you take your entrance examination?) I think I was in a classroom in AS–Palma Hall.
6. Favorite GE subject? (General Education classes) Ack! Is Math 100 a GE subject?
7. Favorite PE? Social Dance!
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guys/girls sa UP? (Where did you hang out to check out the hot babes/dudes?) Hmmm…..didn’t have to, I hung out with them na. LOL!
9. Favorite profs? (Favorite Professors?) Winnie Monsod (Econ 11), Joseph Mayoralgo (Math 100), my teacher in BA142 (I was told that I should just ask a lot of questions and I’d get a 1.25. I did.), Emmanuel de Dios (Econ151)
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject (least favorite General Education class)? The sciences—Nat Sci! Waste of time! Who needs to know about quarks??
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Saturday classes? (Did you sign up for Saturday classes?) NOPE!
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba? (Did you join any field trips?) Boo. NEVER.
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP? (Were you ever a College Scholar and or a University Scholar) I think so.
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo? (What Organization/Fraternity/Sorority were you a member of?) UP AIESEC (was never really active because I was too intimidated by a bunch so sosyaleras and sosyaleros), UP ECOSOC. And I wanted to join a sorority but my folks and then boyfriend (now husband) didn’t want me to.
15. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay? (Did you stay at a dorm, boarding house or did you live at home during college?) Home.
16. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun? (If you had your way, what was your dream course/major?) Hmmm…..Either Clothing Tech or Family Life and Child Development….both in the College of Home Economics! I should have stayed!
17. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?(Who did you first meet at UP?) My blockies—Arlene, Jocelyn, Evie, Cheryl, Trixie
18. First play na napanood mo sa UP? (First play you watched in UP) M Butterfly!! With RS Francisco
19. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch? (Where did you usually eat lunch?) CASAA, Full House, Sampa
20. Masaya ba sa UP? (Was it fun in UP?) SUPER!!!
21. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally? (Did you ever get to go to a rally?) Yes, the Lenny Villa rally—in Ateneo. LOL!
22. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council? (How many times did you vote for Student Council elections?) I can’t recall if I actually voted!
23. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka? (Did you ever aspire to graduate with honors when you were a freshman?) Never.
24. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka? (If you didn’t go to UP, what school would you have gone?) The school beside UP.