Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? I married when I was 28, after we were sure S passed the bar. LOL!
2. What color do you like most? Black.
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? The power to make time stop.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Back to Paris!
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? The hips, but they helped me the most during childbirth!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Talk about it with S.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? In today’s dollars, that would be around PhP40mm. Hmmm…well, put aside enough for the kids’ education, move out, travel, and start funding my advocacies—breastfeeding, babywearing, attachment parenting, helping out children at the barangay level by putting up preschools (so they don’t need to be dancing stupid dances on the street all day), train all the public school teachers!!!
9. What do you love the most last year (2007)? Ahh…sounds like a vague question.
10. What is your most favorite time of the day? Morning!!! Around 6 am.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nothing really.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Liars.
13. What is your greatest asset? My husband! (and kids!)
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? good health for our family.
16. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. My face.
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? In general, yes, but I haven’t committed them to paper.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? Lots!
19. What were your accomplishments last year? Getting the RJellybean Sling to retail outlets.
20. If you can be one person for a day, who would you like to be? Catherine Zeta-Jones.