Since I accepted the consulting job, I’ve been busy busy busy. That plus the kids, next9, and advocacy work. I’m not complaining though. =)
Hopefully, this’ll make up for it (and I hope I don’t double the stuff on my 93 things about me!):
THE RULES – List of 8
* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. We live with dogs but I don’t particularly fancy them.
2. There are days that I would skip breakfast but if it’s garlic rice, I always always have to eat.
3. I hardly shop for clothes or shoes.
4. I like shampoo–all kinds, which is why I wish they made them in small bottles so I can buy all!!!
5. Just looking at the contents in my makeup kit makes me happy.
6. I’m a morning person.
7. Like Popski, I like driving. Gives me a feeling of freedom.
8. I’m Facebook crazy.