Wow another tag from Lizzz!
1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends?
* Our friends E and E have a baby girl, E, and they’re pregnant again.
* S’s cousin C has a baby girl, M.
* Another couple, E and V have a baby girl, R, who’s adorable!
* My sister C and her husband J have a not-so-baby-girl, J.
* And, well, maybe after the weddings we’ll be attending, there’ll be another baby soon.
2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children?
Definitely not. It is annoying!
3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her?
Give her a LATCH card and tell her about the next workshop we’ll be having.
4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public?
When they’re cute, I tell the parents. When they’re not, deadma. Hahahahahahahaha!
5. When walking through a department store, are you the sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh?
When I’m at a department store, I like looking at the new gadgets and baby stuff that’s available!!