Hey, guess what? This artsy photo that Stan took of K and I got chosen to be included in a babywearing DVD! I’d say check out Tummy2Tummy but then the only picture you’ll see there is a watermark/background of us. We’re on the back cover. BUT!!! In the DVD, they’ve put our picture in two great locations: the menu of the DVD and at the end credits! Woohoo! K and I are in an international video!!
Thursday, 1 December,2005
a constant work-in-progress View all posts by jencc
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 1st, 2005 at 8:30 am and posted in advocacy, pictures. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
- fb.me/6FpD6l6OA 1 day ago
- go! it’s life changing haha! twitter.com/lynching7/stat… 2 days ago
- "A premium you pay to use the road" -- that's still "toll", right?? @MMDA 4 days ago
- It's really summer na! Cars whiz by on EDSA. May be home in 25 mins. Winner! 4 days ago
- Thanks for inviting us to share about green periods, Abie! Eliza and I had a lot of fun! fb.me/D2xcVc4Y 1 week ago
rachelleramilo on Doctor to the Barrios https://www.fanficti… on I’m a Saleslady! arnoldhumphrey7204 on 13 Sept 2014 reganconklin.tblog.c… on I’m only posting this be… blogspot.Com on Pinoy Boys = Pampered Boy…
My Blog Is Listed at