Here are my folks, looking like the Prom King and Queen. It’s my Mom’s first ever time to be Ninang at a wedding! Michi made her gown, and she promised Mom that she’d be the most beautiful ninang there…I think Michi’s right!
Sunday, 12 June,2005
Prom King and Queen
a constant work-in-progress View all posts by jencc
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 12th, 2005 at 1:04 am and posted in family. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/c9ikRMlI-jY?a How to Do Self Muscle Testing ~ 7 Ways to Muscle Test Yourself 4 days ago
- #Repost @soulovecenter with @repostapp ・・・ Become an Internationally Certified ThetaHealer®… instagram.com/p/BSlipgTh4HP/ 2 weeks ago
- Go @lia_bernardo !!! #Repost @soulovecenter with @repostapp ・・・ What does people say about Lia… instagram.com/p/BSliePQBEch/ 2 weeks ago
- #Repost @babymamaph with @repostapp ・・・ It's Q&A Thursday! Ask us anything from 3pm-4pm.Today's… instagram.com/p/BSiQK7AhOwY/ 3 weeks ago
- #Repost @babymamaph with @repostapp ・・・ Hey Babymamas, it's that time of the week! Today's Q&A… instagram.com/p/BSiMaB5BjPd/ 3 weeks ago
rachelleramilo on Doctor to the Barrios https://www.fanficti… on I’m a Saleslady! arnoldhumphrey7204 on 13 Sept 2014 reganconklin.tblog.c… on I’m only posting this be… blogspot.Com on Pinoy Boys = Pampered Boy…
My Blog Is Listed at